|Courses||Master of Business Administration-M.B.A. (60 Seats) PGCET-CODE-B343|
|Specialisation||Marketing, Finance & HR (Dual Specilisation)|
|Duration||Two years /4 Semesters|
Any Bachelor's degree From Recognised Universities with minimum 50% Marks (Aggregate of all semesters). How ever in case of students from karnnataka belonging to SC/ST/Category-I the minimum of 45% marks (Aggregate of all semesters) in the qualifying examination
Rules and Regulations
- Application is to be submitted to the Principal, BGS Institute of Technology, B G Nagara-571448 along with three passport size and two stamp size.
- Application with flase/incomplete information is liable to be rejected.
- Only true copies of the required certificates are to be enclosed to the application.
- Original documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidates admitted will have to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the authorities of the college and Adichunchanagiri University.
- Hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls. Those who want Hostel facilities shall have to apply after admission to the college.
- Eligibility certificate in case of NRI/foreign candidate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Application should be accompanied by proper receipt for having paid the fee.
739 total views, 7 views today